I will admit that I have been a huge fan of the Five for Friday… but I have been inconsistent.
But here goes some random~ness!
1. Our t-shirts came in and we were super excited!
|Click on the image to grab this design. I made it editable so you can add your own school name. NOTE: You will have to download it to your computer before the edits can take place.|
2. We LOVE our summer stations! Like BIG TIME!
3. This little project turned out cute, but at 3:00pm, when I was running out of time, I was barking orders like a drill sergeant! Again, Cara Carroll (stalk much?)
|The upper left hand corner mom looks like she belongs on the Dick Van Dyke Show.|
Now the next two items are non-school related.. duh… Did I really need to say that?
4. I seriously love this conditioner. I have “mature hair” which means my hair genie meets with me every 4 weeks. I also have naturally curly (dare I say frizzy) hair. If you have curly “mature” hair, you KNOW you need extra help. I have tried EVERY product. I have paid big dollars for tiny tubes and they are still sitting under my sink because I was not impressed.
About 2 weeks ago I tried this ($6 bucks…why not). Oh! My! Love! It!
Shine, volume without poof, little frizz, control.
I am pretty sure that since I love it, it will be taken off the market… but give it a try. And L’Oreal you can just send me my commission to my Pay Pal account!
5. This is the Mister’s favorite fruit bar. I literally searched grocery stores high and low for the Peach variety… nothing, nada. Then yesterday, while I was at MY WalMart, I saw them! I quickly snapped a picture to text to my husband. I looked up to see my assistant principal watching me. Goodness… caught being a loon. True story!
Enjoy your weekend! Happy Mother’s Day to all of you (teachers and moms alike).
Get Your Free Guide!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and this free Parent's Guide to Phonemic Awareness!