Digital Math Activities Bundle
Digital Math Activities for Kindergarten
Digital Math Addition Activities
This is a set of student practice lessons that are intended to be teacher-led. It can be part of your whole group instruction, small group instruction, or used as an intervention. Here is what you will find in this digital resource:
- 20 lessons to practice and reinforce addition skills.
- Each lesson builds on previous lessons.
- Each lesson has 5 practice slides… that is 100 in all.
- Each lesson has been preloaded to Seesaw and Google Slides.
- A teacher card for each lesson so you can guide the lesson!
- 20 Fluency practice PowerPoints to reinforce addition fluency
- Each PowerPoint has 20-30 slides that are perfect for a daily warm-up.
- Each PowerPoint has been turned into a video.
- Each video has been added to YouTube and you can adjust the playback speed to fit your needs.
- 5 Generic templates so you can add your own activities if you wish!
Here is a peek inside of the addition digital math unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this available in print?
A: Yes, Deanna Jump and I created a print version of this file a few years ago. The skills are similar and they complement each other. However, specific math problems are not exactly the same. You can see the Math Unit by clicking: Small Group Math Bundle.
Q: How do I get additional units?
A: Simple, just log back into your account and redownload the file.