Math and Literacy centers for kindergarten!
These December center activities has EDITABLE RESPONSE PAGES. In this way, you and target the exact skills you want your classroom OR individual student to focus on during their center time.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS COVERED IN THIS MONTH:
- CVCe roll and write literacy center activity
- ending sounds roll and write literacy center activity
- EDITABLE sight word roll and write literacy center activity
- syllables words roll and color literacy center activity
- numbers with a numerical order option roll and write math center activity
- ten frames with a counting on roll and write math center activity
- tally marks with a more or less option roll and write math center activity
- making ten roll and color math center activity
TOTALLY CUSTOMIZE THESE CENTER ACTIVITIES!
YOU to decide the skills you want your students to focus on. Editable response pages and interchangeable cards allow you to differentiate and focus your students’ practice work. YOU can select which letters, sounds, words, or numeracy skills you want your student to focus on during math centers or literary centers. Many provide a variety of levels for differentiation.
These kindergarten center activities are intentionally predictable. No surprises! In this way, you will free up instructional time so you can meet with your small groups. Meanwhile, your students will be working in a meaningful way during center time.
**SAVE 30% BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE**
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE CUBES. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD.
You can purchase the cubes at teacher stores or you can buy them on Amazon.
If you love these cubes, you will love the Roll a Story cubes found in The Kinderhearted Classroom’s store. Click HERE to see them!