Guided Reading 132 leveled readers, printable books, lesson plans, running records, word work and more!
Three ways to use them:
- SEESAW: they are preloaded for you! Video How-TO
Note: Currently The Ugly Duckling is the only set preloaded to Seesaw.
We are working on the other sets and will have them preloaded soon.
- DIGITAL: use on an ipad or other device; can also use in Google Slides
- PRINTABLE: in color and black and white
This resource includes everything you need to conduct small guided reading groups!
Each Traditional Tales title includes:
- ELEVEN leveled readers in guided reading levels AA, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J
- SEESAW Preloaded links so there will be NO NEED TO PRINT!
- Each title contains the story/elements in increasing text complexity
- Each guided reading book has a color version, black/white version, AND a digital version
- Detailed guided reading lesson plans for each book
- Running record (fluency and comprehension assessment) for each book
- Word work for each book coving skills such as beginning sounds, blends, digraphs, and vowel families
- Mixed-up sentence and/or responding to the text for each guided book
- Organizational Tips and MORE to help your guided reading groups run smoothly
PowerPoint™ is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Apple iPad™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google™, Chromebook™, Google Drive™, Google Docs™, and Google Classroom™ are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Seesaw ™ is a registered trademark of Seesaw Learning, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Deanna Jump/Deedee Wills are not sponsored by, affiliated with or endorsed by the above corporations and/or their trademarked products and services.
NOTE: If you are a member of The Clever School Teacher Membership Site, this resource is included in your membership files. DO NOT purchase this file, as you already own it.