Kindergarten Writing Workshop
Are you ready to improve your student’s writing skills?
Deedee Wills offers 5 hours worth of Professional Development over the subject of kindergarten writing workshops that you can access anywhere! At her latest writing camp, Deedee discussed how teachers can better facilitate an environment to improve their student’s writing development in kindergarten classrooms. With this virtual ticket, you can have access to the lessons and resources from this writing camp digitally!
YOU CAN FIND THIS FILE: Writing Camp Professional Development
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL TICKET?
A virtual ticket is a recording of the workshop content that was presented at Writing Camp. So if you did not attend the event, you can still have access to the information. SWEET!
What is included with your virtual ticket?
- The best tips and secrets for successful kindergarten writing workshops
- 20 kindergarten writing lesson ideas that you can use right away
- 5 hours of professional development over kindergarten writing workshops
- Certificate of Attendance
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO…
- Plan and organize effective kindergarten writing workshops
- Explore various mode of writing instruction in your kindergarten classroom
- Build a strong foundation for student writing
- Dive deeper into engaging students during kindergarten writing lessons
- Demystify the writing and conferring process
How to access the Kindergarten Writing WorkshopFirst – Add the webinar to your shopping cart. Please indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then check out and pay for your ticket(s). *Reminder, one ticket per viewer is required*
Second – DOWNLOAD the purchase and unzip the file. You will then be given access to all of the video files.
Third – Watch the videos via the links in the download on VIMEO. You will be given instructions on how to download and print the certificates in the videos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will I access the professional development videos?
The videos are available as a download from TpT. There is a PDF with links to the videos that are housed on VIMEO. You will also get support documents and a certificate.
Can I share these files with my team?
This unit is intended for a single user, however, a multi-user license can be purchased through TpT.
Will the Writing Through the Year Curriculum be included in the cost of Writing Camp?
No, this will not be duplicated lessons from the curriculum. These videos will help enhance and help advance what you are already doing in your writing instruction.
WHAT OTHER TEACHERS ARE SAYING
“Deedee, after spending a day with you, you have changed the way I approach writing instruction. My students are writing like never before. I now feel confident in my instruction, and the best part… my students LOVE writing!” – Kimbra from Georgia
“Last year I started using your writing instruction with my students. This year, the first-grade teacher came to me and said she had never seen such strong incoming writers! Thank you for providing meaningful, effective, and fun lessons for my kindergarten friends!” – Kara from Alabama
“Before my day with you, I was so lost and overwhelmed when it came to writing instruction. After learning from you, a weight has been lifted. I cannot believe how much my students have grown. Thank you for bringing joy back into my classroom!” – Aimee from Wisconsin
JOIN OUR KINDERGARTEN TEACHER FACEBOOK GROUP!
The Primary Collaborative., our Facebook page for Kindergarten teachers, is another great place to connect with fellow teachers and learn new tips and tricks for the classroom. We often conduct live webinars in our group so join today for exclusive access to kindergarten teacher resources.
I am in the Denver area, so I am in MST time zone. To convert the time to your time zone, click HERE.
Shared Reading + Song = Fluency
- When: Tuesday, February 19th at 6pm (MST)
- Sign-up: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468509/f8c84ee6d9
Fitting it all in! Mastering your classroom schedule!
- When: Wednesday, February 20th at 6pm (MST)
- Sign up: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468509/07464ec110
Mastering Centers Like a Boss! (Building Student Independence)
- When: Thursday, February 21st at 6pm, MST
- Sign up: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468509/225bc51bb1
Small Group Reading Instruction: Guided Reading for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- When: Thursday, February 28th at 6pm (MST)
- Sign up: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468509/1cd5722e6b
Thinking Deeply about Books: Engaging Readers in an Interactive Read Aloud
- When: Tuesday, March 5th at 6pm (MST)
- Sign up: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468509/93d9d4a0a5
I grew up in San Diego and began my teaching career in San Diego City Schools. I have spent time as a second-grade teacher, a kindergarten teacher, and as a district-wide instructional coach. My heart belongs to early childhood education! Here is a little more about me: