Kindergarten math worksheets and activities for back to school. These are great for kindergarten teachers or home schooling parents!
This set of back to school math kindergarten worksheets will make your lesson planning so much easier. These are no prep worksheets are perfect for your classroom and can be used for morning work or extra practice to help support basic concepts. Kindergarten teachers agree that these practically free worksheets make learning fun and engaging. Each set of activities was made with kindergarten students in mind. These dollar deal worksheets just need to be simply printed out, and your kindergarten students are ready to learn!
Kindergarten Math Worksheets for Back to School
Here is what you will find in this printable pack:
- Back to school trace numbers 1 to 5 number writing worksheet – students will practice writing numbers in order.
- School time counting worksheet – kindergarten students will practice number recognition while they count the crayons then match them with the numeral. This cut and paste activity is also great for fine motor skills.
- School supplies counting worksheet. Students will say the number and then color objects to match.
- Positional Words Worksheet (inside and outside) – Students will identify objects inside and outside the 2D shapes. Then they will color these objects.
- Positional Words Worksheet (left and right) – Students will color the objects that are left of right of the pencil.
- Color by 2D Shape Worksheet – Kindergarten students will identify and color the objects according to their 2D shape (circles, rectangles, triangles, and squares are featured)
- Identifying objects that are the same – Your students will love finding and coloring the objects that are the same.
- Positional Words Worksheet (above and below) Your young students will sort the pictures according to the position of the school object.
- Counting objects worksheet – kindergarten students will count the school items and write the numeral in the box.
- Identifying objects that are different- Your students will love finding the one object that is different and coloring it.
These printable packs are on the kindergarten level and work well for young children. However, you will find these printables provide helpful practice regardless of the child’s age.
Who Loves These Worksheets?
- Kindergarten teachers because of their no prep design.
- Homeschool parents because of low ink requirements and engaging activities
- Kindergarten students! These early learners will love them because they are lots of fun!
Are You Looking for Different Subjects Dollar Deal Kindergarten or First Grade Worksheets?
You will find a variety of printables that are geared towards younger kids. From basic addition and other math skills to the letters of the alphabet and more. You will even find theme worksheets
Check out these Dollar Deal ELA and Literacy Skills Worksheets!
- All Literacy Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Phonics Worksheets and Phonemic Awareness Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Grammar Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sight Words Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sentence Writing Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Check out these Dollar Deal Basic Math Worksheets!
- All Math Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Measurement Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Geometry Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Place Value Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Counting and Number Sense Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Where Can I Find Free Printable Worksheets and Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade?
I have been creating resources for many years. I often include free downloads in many of my blog posts. You can check out my free resource library by clicking:
There are no reviews yet.