Have you heard of Boom Cards™ for Distance Learning? These activities are amazing! Not only are they engaging, they are also self-correcting! Boom Cards™ are task cards that offer immediate feedback to students. These center activities can be done on an iPad, computer, Chrome Books… even a cell phone.
What else is great about BOOM Cards™ for Distance Learning? They can be used WITH SEESAW and WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM! I have included directions in the product download to walk you through the process.
What is included in each set of BOOM cards?
6 Decks! 3 Math and 3 ELA. Each Deck has over 20 slides!
- Saint Lucia Syllables | Students will listen to the words. The drag and drop the candles on the Christmas tree to represent the number of syllables.
- Spinning the Dreidel Sight Words | First students will listen to the sight words and select the sight word that has been given. Then students will drag and drop the letters to spell the sight words. Finally, students will type the sight words.
- Las Posadas CVC Words | First students will listen to the CVC words. Students will then drag and drop the letters to spell the CVC words focusing on the short vowel sound. Finally, students will type the CVC word.
- Russia Graphing | Students will examine the graph and answer each graph specific question by dragging and dropping their response.
- Numerical Order France | Students will move the presents and place them in numerical order.
- Addition in Italy: Students will solve the addition problems to reveal a hidden picture.
Do you want to see the Preview on BOOM? Click HERE.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
PowerPoint™ is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Apple iPad™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google™, Chromebook™, Google Drive™, Google Docs™, and Google Classroom™ are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Seesaw ™ is a registered trademark of Seesaw Learning, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Mrs Wills Kindergarten/Deedee Wills is not sponsored by, affiliated with or endorsed by the above corporations and/or their trademarked products and services.