Math and literacy games for the whole year! April themes include Spring Centers!, This set of activities that can be used as a fun center or station. These also work great as a small group activity.
Each game follows the same format, so you just have to teach it once. Then swap out the skills. Easy to differentiate for your classroom.
Each month contains 10 games in all with “I can” cards to support student independence.
APRIL MATH AND LITERACY CENTER ACTIVITIES
- Ending digraph sound word study BUMP game x 2
- CVC words study BUMP game x 2
- Counting syllables word study BUMP game
- Rhyming word study BUMP game
- Long vowels words word study BUMP game x 2
- Counting math BUMP game
- Making 10 math BUMP game
- Ten frame math BUMP game
- Addition math BUMP game
- Subtraction math BUMP game