$ Dollar Deals $ 10 Printable President’s Day worksheets to practice math and literacy skills with your kindergarten students.
These no-prep printable Presidents Day activities are perfect for practicing math and literacy skills around this national holiday. Add these almost free worksheets to your literacy centers, math centers, lesson plans, or morning work!
DOLLAR DEAL KINDERGARTEN PRESIDENTS DAY THEME WORKSHEETS
Students practice digraph sounds, subtraction, counting with base 10 blocks, beginning blends, and many other skills in these almost free printable worksheets! Here are the printables that are included in this downloadable PDF file:
- American Presidents Digraph Sounds- Students cut and paste the pictures with the correct beginning digraph. This printable would be great independent work for your students.
- White House Subtraction- Students cut and paste the subtraction equations on the correct difference. This is a great way for students to practice basic subtraction.
- President Washington Digraphs- kindergarten students say the picture word and write the beginning digraph in the box.
- Bald Eagle Base 10 Blocks: Students draw base ten blocks to represent the number given on the quarters. This a fun activity to practice counting with base ten blocks.
- President Abraham Lincoln Blends: Students cut and glue the pictures next to the correct beginning blends.
- Liberty Bell Numbers: kindergarteners write the number that comes before and after the number given.
- Quarter Blends Coloring Page: Students use the color key to color the quarters according to the beginning sound on each picture.
- Penny Addition: Students solve the addition problems and write the sum. This would be a great activity for early finishers in your classroom!
- Statue of Liberty Blends: Students draw a line to match the correct word with each picture.
- American Shapes: Students trace the shape given and then circle the name of each shape.
These Presidents Day worksheets are on the kindergarten level and work well for young children. However, you will find these almost free Presidents’ Day printables provide helpful practice regardless of the child’s age and would be a great addition to your classroom. Even first grade students could benefit from these simple activities plus students will gain exposure to many American symbols and US presidents.
Who Loves These Worksheets?
- Kindergarten teachers because of their no prep design.
- Homeschool parents because of low ink requirements and engaging activities
- Kindergarten students! These early learners will love them because they are lots of fun!
Are You Looking for Different Subjects Dollar Deal Kindergarten or First Grade Worksheets?
You will find a variety of printables that are geared towards younger kids. From basic addition and other math skills to the letters of the alphabet and more. You will even find theme worksheets.
Check out these Dollar Deal ELA and Literacy Skills Worksheets!
- All Literacy Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Phonics Worksheets and Phonemic Awareness Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Grammar Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sight Words Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sentence Writing Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Check out these Dollar Deal Basic Math Worksheets!
- All Math Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Measurement Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Geometry Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Place Value Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Counting and Number Sense Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Where Can I Find Free Printable Worksheets and Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade?
I have been creating resources for many years. I often include free downloads in many of my blog posts. You can check out my free resource library by clicking: