$ Dollar Deals $ 10 Printable Valentine’s Day worksheets to practice math and literacy skills with your kindergarten students.
These no-prep printable Valentine’s Day activities are perfect for practicing math and literacy skills around Valentine’s Day season. Add these fun printables to your literacy centers, lesson plans, or as morning work!
DOLLAR DEAL KINDERGARTEN VALENTINE’S DAY WORKSHEETS
Students practice early math skills such as counting, addition, subtraction, comparing numbers, sentence work, ending digraphs, and many other skills in these almost free printable worksheets! Here are the printables that are included in this downloadable PDF file:
- Valentine Blends: Students draw a line to match the ending digraph to the correct picture. This printable would be great independent work for your students.
- Love Monster Color by Code: Students color the picture according to the short A-word family code. This is a fun way for students to practice word working with CVC words and enjoy coloring pages.
- Valentine’s Day Sentence Work: Kindergarten students read the sentence and rewrite it using correct capitalization and punctuation. Students then circle the adjective in each sentence.
- ABC Order with Valentine Words: Students cut and glue the words in the correct alphabetical order. This printable would be great for your literacy centers.
- Letter U Sort: On this printable Valentine theme worksheet, students cut and sort the pictures by their letter u sounds.
- Valentine Addition: Students count the chocolates and add them together, then write the sum. This is a great way for students to practice addition skills while having fun counting Valentine pictures.
- Valentine’s Day Counting with Base Ten Blocks: Students count the base ten blocks and color the picture according to the key. This would be a great printable to add to your math centers.
- Comparing Numbers: Students use the greater than, less than, or equal to symbols to compare the numbers. This would be a great activity to practice number recognition skills and comparing numbers.
- Money Love: In this printable worksheet, students count the nickles and dimes and match the amounts to the correct object. This is a great valentine’s day skip counting activity for your students.
- Valentine’s Day Subtraction: Students count the roses and subtract the number given, then write the difference in the box. This is a perfect way for students to practice subtraction skills.
These Valentines Day activities are on the kindergarten level and work well for young children, even first grade students could benefit from these printables. You will find these almost free Valentine’s Day worksheets provide helpful practice regardless of the child’s age and would be a great addition to your classroom.
Who Loves These Worksheets?
- Kindergarten teachers because of their no prep design.
- Homeschool parents because of low ink requirements and engaging activities
- Kindergarten students! These early learners will love them because they are lots of fun!
Are You Looking for Different Subjects Dollar Deal Kindergarten or First Grade Worksheets?
You will find a variety of printables that are geared towards younger kids. From basic addition and other math skills to the letters of the alphabet and more. You will even find theme worksheets.
Check out these Dollar Deal ELA and Literacy Skills Worksheets!
- All Literacy Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Phonics Worksheets and Phonemic Awareness Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Grammar Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sight Words Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sentence Writing Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Check out these Dollar Deal Basic Math Worksheets!
- All Math Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Measurement Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Geometry Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Place Value Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Counting and Number Sense Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Where Can I Find Free Printable Worksheets and Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade?
I have been creating resources for many years. I often include free downloads in many of my blog posts. You can check out my free resource library by clicking: