Fall Math and Literacy | October and November Centers
6 MATH CENTERS:
- Halloween Counting Book – Students count the Halloween pictures, write to tell how many and complete the ten frame.
- Sweet Shapes – Students spin the spinner with 3D shapes (cube, sphere, cylinder, cone) and color Halloween pictures to match each shape.
- Shoo Shoo Ten Frames – Students match each ten frame with crows to the corresponding scarecrow number. There are 2 differentiated response sheets for this math center.
- Autumn is Here Write the Room – Students find Fall pictures around the classroom and count to tell how many.
- Whoo Loves Fall Addition – Students roll the dice with plus 1 addition equations and color the picture.
- Tally It Up! Students roll a dice and count the tally marks. Then they trace the numbers on their response sheet.
7 ELA CENTERS:
- Rhyme Time – Students complete the rhyming puzzles.
- Pumpkin Syllables – Students sort pictures by their syllables and write the words.
- Fall is Here – Printable Fall book that highlights the word “here”.
- Fall Stash – Students roll the dice and write the short vowel sound for each picture. (a or o)
- Falling for First Sounds – Students spin the spinner and color a leaf to match the beginning sound.
- Sweet Words – This literacy center is editable! Add your own words to the dice. Students roll and write each word.
- B or D? – Students sort letters and/or pictures by their beginning sound.
“I Can” cards for each center task make these activities great for independent center time!
Check out the bundle that includes this set of Fall centers plus more themed math and ELA centers by clicking this link: