$ Dollar Deals $ Printable kindergarten color word worksheets to practice color recognition and color names in a fun way. Kindergarten students practice identifying the correct color of objects and writing the appropriate color name in these color word activities.
These no prep color worksheets with a back to school theme are perfect for learning colors in a kindergarten classroom. Many color words are sight words so these activities are a great way to get repeated exposure all while having fun learning color words. This set of nearly free color worksheets covers the basic colors for kindergarten kids. Add these worksheets to your literacy centers, lesson plans, or as morning work!
DOLLAR DEAL KINDERGARTEN COLOR WORDS WORKSHEETS
Students practice color words in a variety of ways. Here are the printables that are included in this downloadable PDF file:
- Pink and Purple Sort: Students cut, sort, and glue pictures on this printable worksheet.
- Word Search: Students color the pictures the correct color and search for the item name in this word search.
- Color Word Match: Students write the correct color word next to the picture and color the picture to match.
- Color Word Match 2: Students draw a line to match each picture to the correct color word.
- Color Word Missing Letters: This printable colors worksheet is the perfect way to practice the correct spelling of color words by filling in the missing letters.
- Color Sentences: Students circle the color word in each sentence and copy the sentence in their neatest handwriting.
- Yellow and Orange Sort: Students cut, sort, and glue pictures. Great way to practice fine motor skills!
- Color Code Worksheet: Students use the color key to color the pictures.
- Completing Color Sentences: Students fill in the missing color word to complete each sentence.
- Black and White Sort: Students cut, sort, and glue pictures.
These printable packs are on the kindergarten level and work well for young children. However, you will find these printables provide helpful practice regardless of the child’s age.
Who Loves These Worksheets?
- Kindergarten teachers because of their no prep design.
- Homeschool parents because of low ink requirements and engaging activities
- Kindergarten students! These early learners will love them because they are lots of fun!
Are You Looking for Different Subjects Dollar Deal Kindergarten or First Grade Worksheets?
You will find a variety of printables that are geared towards younger kids. From basic addition and other math skills to the letters of the alphabet and more. You will even find theme worksheets
Check out these Dollar Deal ELA and Literacy Skills Worksheets!
- All Literacy Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Phonics Worksheets and Phonemic Awareness Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Grammar Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sight Word Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sentence Writing Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Check out these Dollar Deal Basic Math Worksheets!
- All Math Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Measurement Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Geometry Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Place Value Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Counting and Number Sense Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Where Can I Find Free Printable Worksheets and Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade Students?
I have been creating resources for many years. I often include free downloads in many of my blog posts. You can check out my free resource library by clicking: