Listening centers are a great way to expose students to vocabulary and book skills. Your kindergarten students will love the books that are included in these listening response activities. School fun is just around the corner!
Increase your student’s independence and rigor with listening station response sheets that are specifically created for the text. These can also be used as part of your whole group instruction!
HERE ARE THE LISTENING CENTER RESPONSE ACTIVITIES YOU WILL FIND IN THIS SET:
- Opinion writing
- Fix the sentence
- Retelling/Story sequencing
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Frog
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow
How to use these listening center response pages:
- Provide a recorded version of the book. If you don’t have the book on CD or in one of the online book recordings, you can record yourself reading the book. Place the recording, book, and response pages in your listening center.
- If you have an instructional aide or parent volunteer, have them take a group and read the book to them. Then students can respond with one of the response pages.
- If you have a student who is on home study or is taking an extended trip, send the book and the response pages with them.
CLICK HERE TO READ HOW I USE THE LISTENING CENTER, PLUS HOW TO TURN THE CD’S INTO QR CODES.
We hope you enjoy these listening center activities!
You can find other listening center response activities by clicking:
- LISTENING CENTER RESPONSE PAGES AND ACTIVITIES
What other teachers are saying:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”I love how engaging your listening center activities are. Thanks!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”Great resource. The listening center is always a favorite with my kinders. I love that this includes several of our beginning of kindergarten books, so the students are already familiar with them. They are always excited to “read” these books again on their own.”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”These Listen Up Packets make the listening center so much more effective.”
There are no reviews yet.