These literacy centers and math centers feature the traditional tale: Little Red Riding Hood. These classroom activities are for kindergarten and first grade. Each set has at least 5 literacy center activities and 5 math center activities. This is a perfect way to differentiate your student centers.
Here is what you will see in this student learning center pack.
Kindergarten Literacy Centers
- Puzzles Beginning Sounds Literacy Center
- Letter Formation Practice
- Label the Pictures Literacy Center
- Sentence Writing Literacy Center
- Alphabet Board Game (Editable)
Kindergarten Math Centers
- Number Writing Practice Center
- Making Ten Math Center
- Addition Math Center
- Count and Write Center
- Counting Objects Math Center Activity
First Grade Literacy Centers
- Puzzles Beginning & Ending Digraphs Literacy Center ( ch, sh, th, wh) and (tch, ck, sh, th)
- CVC Word Puzzle Literacy Center
- Ending Sounds Literacy Center
- Fix the Sentences Writing Literacy Center
- Write the Story Literacy Activity
- Sight Word Game
First Grade Math Centers
- Addition/Subtraction Math Board Game
- True and False Addition Sorting Center
- Ordering Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Adding Objects Math Center
Each center activity comes with an “I Can” card for student independence.
Most activities have a student response page that can be used as an exit ticket.
I have included both grade levels so teachers will have options in their classrooms. I understand, there will be some activities that you will not be able to use in your classroom. Therefore the price has been adjusted accordingly.
NOTE: If you were a member of the CLEVER SCHOOL TEACHER MEMBERSHIP Site, this file was included in your October 2019 LOOT! Do not purchase this file again as it is exactly the same.