SEESAW PRELOADED LINKS FOR Distance Learning kindergarten! Distance learning can be a challenge. BUT Seesaw is a fantastic platform to help make it more manageable. I have teamed up with Kevin Husen again 15 game pack with math and literacy skills!
The best part? These Seesaw activities have been already loaded for you. All you need is a Seesaw account and the links that are provided in this file. WOOT!
NEED HELP? PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO:
I HAVE ADDED A DETAILED, STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO ADD THESE ACTIVITIES TO YOUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM WITH JUST A FEW CLICKS!
These are partner games and designed to strengthen End of Year Kindergarten skills or review the Back to School Skills for First Grade.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS MATH AND LITERACY PACK:
- 15 original games that have been preloaded to SEESAW
- Google Slides ready PowerPoints. With a few clicks, add them to your Google Classroom.
- Video “I Can” cards. You won’t have to hear, “I don’t know what to do again!”
MATH AND LITERACY SEESAW ACTIVITIES and GOOGLE CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES:
- CVC find the word Seesaw activity game
- CVCe Word Game (5 slides) Seesaw activity game
- Sight Word Racing Seesaw activity game
- Cool School Rhyming Seesaw activity game
- Space Beginning Digraphs Seesaw activity game
- Connect 4 (blends) Seesaw activity game
- Connect 4 (medial sounds- short vowels) Seesaw activity game
- Greater Than/Less Than Seesaw activity game
- Tally Marks Race to the Top Seesaw activity game
- CVC Match a Roo Seesaw activity game
- Making 10 Ten Frame Seesaw activity game
- Erase and Solve: Racecar Addition within 10 Seesaw activity game
- Erase and Solve: Racecar Addition and Subtraction within 10 Seesaw activity game
- Watch Out for BEARS 100″s Chart Seesaw activity game
BONUS: 2 KAHOOT ACTIVITIES HAVE ALSO BEEN ADDED. SIMPLY CLICK THE LINKS TO ADD THEM!
NEED HELP? PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO:
Q: Can I see a step by step process on how to load the files to Seesaw?
A: Yes! Click on the video links above
Q: How does this connect to Seesaw?
A: Inside the download, you will find links for each activity for the week. You simply need to open the file called READ ME FIRST. Then click on the link (inside of the PDF) and it will ask if you want to add it to your Seesaw library. How EASY IS THAT!?
Q: Will these files also work in Google Classrooms?
A: We have added a PowerPoint version and the moveable parts/backdrop screen have all been saved as individual files. You can upload them to your Google Classroom account.
Q: Do you need my Seesaw login information?
A: No, inside of the document, there are links. As you click on the links, the lesson will be added to YOUR set Seesaw activities. It does not matter if your TpT email is different than your Seesaw email.
Q: Can I share these files with my parents?
A: These files are meant to be shared. They may not be placed on a school-wide server that is not password protected.
Q: Can I share these files with my team:
A. This purchase is for a single classroom use only. You may purchase an additional license if you wish to share the files with another teacher.
Q: Will my parents need a different login to use these activities.
A: No, these activities will be added to your library and you can assign them as usual.
Q: Can I edit the audio of the premade Seesaw activities.
A: Absolutely! Directions are included in the download.
Q: I’m having trouble loading the activities into my Seesaw account.
A: Please know that Seesaw is a bit busy right now. A trick is to log out of your account then click the link in the PDF again. That seems to work perfectly. You may need to repeat these steps of logging out and then clicking the links.
Q: Will these work on Google Classroom, One Drive, Canva, Class Dojo?
A: As I am not fully versed on those platforms, I will say this. You will be given a PowerPoint version of the file. You will also get a PNG file for each backdrop screen and every movable piece.
PowerPoint™ is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Apple iPad™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google™, Chromebook™, Google Drive™, Google Docs™, and Google Classroom™ are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Seesaw ™ is a registered trademark of Seesaw Learning, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Mrs Wills Kindergarten/Deedee Wills is not sponsored by, affiliated with or endorsed by the above corporations and/or their trademarked products and services.