Introducing Sight Word Spelling Fairy Tales, a fun and educational board game designed for kindergarten and first grade students. This game is perfect for helping students improve their reading and spelling skills in a playful and engaging way.
The game includes a game board, letter cards for handwriting practice, and 70 high-frequency word cards. The word cards cover a wide range of sight words that are commonly used in early reading and writing. The response sheet and student-friendly instruction page also included, so students can be independent and play the game on their own.
This game is versatile and adaptable to meet the needs of different students. It can be used for letter identification, letter writing, sight word identification, sight word spelling, or spelling word practice. Additionally, the file is editable, so you can add your own words to the game.
With Sight Word Spelling Fairy Tales, your students will have a blast while learning and practicing important reading and writing skills. It’s perfect for both classroom and home use!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH THIS EDITABLE LETTER AND SPELLING GAME:
- thematic game board for fairy tales
- spinner with a fairy tale theme
- “I Can” card for letter formation – this is a student-friendly directions card for handwriting practice.
- “I Can” card for spelling – this is a student-friendly directions card for word writing practice.
- alphabet cards for letter formation and letter identification with a fairy tale theme
- 70 high-frequency word cards with a fairy tale theme
- 10 blank cards so you can add your own words or skills. Do you have more than 10 words you’d like to add? No problem! You reuse the editable pages as many times as you need to.
The font has been embedded so you can quickly differentiate this board game to meet individual student or classroom needs. EASY!
SAVE BIG WITH THE BUNDLE: