Teacher professional development online! Join one of our FREE teacher webinar events to take your teaching to a new level. Certificates of attendance are also available. These teacher webinars are geared towards kindergarten, first-grade, and second-grade teachers.
Writers Workshop K-2
Are you ready to improve your student’s writing skills?
Deedee Wills offers 5 hours worth of teacher professional development discussing writing instruction for kindergarten, first-grade, and second-grade teachers. These workshops can be accessed anywhere you have access to the internet!
YOU CAN FIND THIS FILE: Writing Camp Professional Development
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL TICKET?
A virtual ticket is a recording of the teacher professional development that was presented at a live conference event called Writing Camp. So if you did not attend the event, you can still have access to the information. SWEET!
What is included with your virtual ticket?
- The best tips and secrets for successful primary grade writers workshops
- 20 writing lesson ideas that you can use right away
- 5 hours of teacher professional development discussing writers workshop
- Certificate of Attendance
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO…
- Plan and organize effective classroom writers workshop for kindergarten, first-grade, and second-grade
- Explore various mode of writing instruction in your classroom
- Build a strong foundation for student writing
- Dive deeper into engaging students through writing lessons
- Demystify the writing and conferring process
How to access the Writing Camp professional development:
- First – Add the webinar to your shopping cart. Please indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then check out and pay for your ticket(s). *Reminder, one ticket per viewer is required*
- Second – DOWNLOAD the purchase and unzip the file. You will then be given access to all of the video files.
- Third – Watch the videos via the links in the download on VIMEO. You will be given instructions on how to download and print the certificates in the videos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will I access the professional development videos?
The videos are available as a download from TpT. There is a PDF with links to the videos that are housed on VIMEO. You will also get support documents and a certificate. AND you can watch these teacher professional development training video as many times as you would like!
Can I share these files with my team?
This unit is intended for a single user, however, a multi-user license can be purchased through TpT.
Will the Writing Through the Year Curriculum be included in the cost of Writing Camp?
No, this will not be duplicated lessons from the curriculum. These videos will help enhance and help advance what you are already doing in your writing instruction.
WHAT OTHER TEACHERS ARE SAYING
“Deedee, after spending a day with you, you have changed the way I approach writing instruction. My students are writing like never before. I now feel confident in my instruction, and the best part… my students LOVE writing!” – Kimbra from Georgia
“Last year I started using your writing instruction with my students. This year, the first-grade teacher came to me and said she had never seen such strong incoming writers! Thank you for providing meaningful, effective, and fun lessons for my kindergarten friends!” – Kara from Alabama
“Before my day with you, I was so lost and overwhelmed when it came to writing instruction. After learning from you, a weight has been lifted. I cannot believe how much my students have grown. Thank you for bringing joy back into my classroom!” – Aimee from Wisconsin
JOIN OUR KINDERGARTEN TEACHER FACEBOOK GROUP!
The Primary Collaborative., our Facebook page for Kindergarten teachers, is another great place to connect with fellow teachers and learn new tips and tricks for the classroom. We often conduct live webinars in our group so join today for exclusive access to kindergarten teacher resources.
NEW WEBINAR: Tasks and activities for early finishers
What happens when you hear, “I’m done!” Set up the tasks now… so your students remain engaged with fun and meaningful activities!
- Sun, 28 Jul 04:30 PM
- Sun, 28 Jul 06:30 PM
(Free) Teacher Professional Development Webinars: Replays
You can catch the replay of my webinar 5 Essential Writers Workshop Steps for Success!
Here are a few of the webinars that you can watch!
Gearing Up for Guided Reading!
You can catch the replay by clicking:
Interventions: What to Do If They Don’t Know
You can watch the replay by clicking:
Shared Reading + Song = Fluency
Fitting it all in! Mastering your classroom schedule!
Mastering Centers Like a Boss! (Building Student Independence)
Teacher Professional Development Conference Visits
I grew up in San Diego and began my teaching career in San Diego City Schools. I have spent time as a second-grade teacher, a kindergarten teacher, and as a district-wide instructional coach. My heart belongs to early childhood education! Here is a little more about me: