$ Dollar Deals $ Printable counting 1-20 worksheets for your kindergarten students to practice key skills. These are no-prep kindergarten worksheets that are perfect for classroom use and can be used for morning work, extra practice, or in your math centers.
Kindergarten teachers agree that these almost free printable worksheets make learning fun and engaging and have had a positive effect on their math instruction. Each set of counting activities was made with kindergarten students in mind. These no-prep worksheets just need to be simply printed out, and your kindergarten students are ready to practice counting numbers within 20.
DOLLAR DEAL KINDERGARTEN COUNTING TO 20 WORKSHEETS
Students can practice basic math skills such as counting to 20 with base ten blocks, ten frames, and counting objects. Here are the printables that are included in this downloadable PDF file:
Kindergarten Math Worksheets – Counting from 1 to 20
Here is what you will find in this printable pack of counting worksheets:
- Count on to 20– students color the corn kernels to count on from the number given. This is a great way for young learners to practice counting to 20.
- Numeral Writing to 20 – students will trace the numbers from 1 to 20. This is a fun way for students to practice writing numbers and build their fine motor skills.
- One-to-one correspondence sunflower counting – kindergarten students will count the sunflower seeds and write the number. This printable is an easy way for students to practice one-to-one correspondence.
- Number Match – kindergarten students will count the objects and draw a line to match the correct number to each group of objects.
- Cut and Glue to 20 – kindergarteners will count the group of objects and cut and paste the correct number to match. This would be a great activity for morning tubs or small groups.
- Number Tracing – students will trace the numbers from 1 to 20. This is a great way for students to practice number recognition as well as number formation.
- Missing Numbers – kindergarten students will fill in the missing numbers to count to 20. This simple worksheet could be used for early finishers.
- Base 10 Number Match – kindergarteners will read the number on the hamster wheel and cut and glue the correct amounts represented with base 10 blocks to match.
- Tens Frame to 20 – students will fill in the ten frames to match the number given. This is a great way for students to practice using ten frames.
- Count to 20 – kindergarten students will count the objects in each group and color in the correct amount.
These printable packs are on the kindergarten level and work well for young children. However, you will find these printables provide helpful practice regardless of the child’s age. Even first-grade students could benefit from these simple activities.
Who Loves These Worksheets?
- Kindergarten teachers because of their no prep design.
- Homeschool parents because of low ink requirements and engaging activities
- Kindergarten students! These early learners will love them because they are lots of fun!
Are You Looking for Different Subjects Dollar Deal Kindergarten or First Grade Worksheets?
You will find a variety of printables that are geared towards younger kids. From basic addition and other math skills to the letters of the alphabet and more. You will even find theme worksheets.
Check out these Dollar Deal ELA and Literacy Skills Worksheets!
- All Literacy Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Phonics Worksheets and Phonemic Awareness Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Grammar Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sight Words Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Sentence Writing Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Check out these Dollar Deal Basic Math Worksheets!
- All Math Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Measurement Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Geometry Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Place Value Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
- All Counting and Number Sense Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade
Where Can I Find Free Printable Worksheets and Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade?
I have been creating resources for many years. I often include free downloads in many of my blog posts. You can check out my free resource library by clicking: