An Interactive word wall is a great way to get your students up and learning! This editable word wall will allow you to enter your own sight words. Each sight word card comes with a clue for students!
Sight word clues are:
- A picture clue of the sight word.
- Stretch out the sounds that you hear.
- The sight word is spelled phonetically.
- Flip the vowel sound (to the long vowel sound)
- Flip the vowel sound (with a silent e)
- You just have to memorize this sight word
DOLCH WORD WALL SIGHT WORDS THAT ARE INCLUDED:
DOLCH PRE-PRIMER SIGHT WORDS
DOLCH PRIMER SIGHT WORDS
DOLCH FIRST GRADE SIGHT WORD
EDITABLE FILES: You will be able to add your own words if you wish. You MUST have PowerPoint in order to do this. Please download the preview for more information.
Changes will be made to the resource in the event of an error. I am not able to customize this file for each person, so I hope you understand.