December math and literacy center activities for first grade!
8 math and 8 literacy stations that are perfect for winter and December.
“I Can” cards help students gain independence.
- Bright Beginning Blends Literacy Center
- Elf Blend Ending Sounds Sort Literacy Center
- Twinkling Vowel Teams Sort Literacy Center
- Santa’s Magic Sound CVCe Sort Literacy Center
- Mrs. Claus’ Compound Words Sound Sort Literacy Center
- Sentence Writing Literacy Center 4 Versions
- Reindeer Rhymes Literacy Center Activity
- Santa’s Syllable Literacy Center Activity
- Adding Base Ten Math Center Activity
- Counting On Math Center Activity
- Greater or Less Than Math Center Activity
- Addition Math Center Activity
- Subtraction Math Center Activity
- Telling Time Math Center Activity
- Tally Marks Math Center Activity
- Fact Families Math Center Activity
These are very predictable centers. Each month will contain similar tasks and layouts. The skills will change and grow in complexity as the year continues. In this way, students will learn the skills at the center vs learning how the center works. This will equal student independence!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THE YEAR-LONG GROWING BUNDLE:
DO YOU WANT TO SEE HOW I ORGANIZE THESE ACTIVITIES AND GRAB A FREE ORGANIZATION LABEL?