Total Pages: 79
File Size: 19 MB
October math and literacy center activities for first grade!
8 math and 8 literacy stations that are perfect for fall and October.
“I Can” cards help students gain independence.
- Initial Blends Sound Sort Literacy Center
- Ending Sounds Sort Literacy Center
- Vowel Sound Sort Literacy Center
- Short Or Long Vowel Sound Sort Literacy Center
- Cvce Word Sound Sort Literacy Center
- Ending Digraph Sound Sort Literacy Center
- Sentence Writing Literacy Center 4 Versions
- Noun Or Verb Literacy Center Activity
- Syllable Literacy Center Activity
- Base Ten Math Center Activity
- 10 More Or 10 Less Math Center Activity
- Making 30 Math Center Activity
- Greater Than Or Less Than Math Center Activity
- Addition Math Center Activity
- Subtraction Math Center Activity
- Telling Time Math Center Activity
- Number Bond Math Center Activity
These are very predictable centers. Each month will contain similar tasks and layouts. The skills will change and grow in complexity as the year continues. In this way, students will learn the skills at the center vs learning how the center works. This will equal student independence!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THE YEAR-LONG GROWING BUNDLE:
DO YOU WANT TO SEE HOW I ORGANIZE THESE ACTIVITIES AND GRAB A FREE ORGANIZATION LABEL?