These literacy centers and math centers feature the traditional tale: The Little Red Hen. These classroom activities are for kindergarten and first grade. Each set has 5 literacy center activities and 5 math center activities. This is a perfect way to differentiate your student centers.
Here is what you will see in this student learning center pack.
Kindergarten Literacy Centers
- Puzzles Beginning Sounds Literacy Center ( t, a, b, h) and (n, m, r, l)
- Alphabetical Order Literacy Activity
- Label the Pictures Literacy Center
- Sentence Writing Literacy Center
- Bump Uppercase and Lowercase letters, Beginning Sounds Literacy Center (F, C, D, G)
Kindergarten Math Centers
- Counting/Number (1-6) Identification Board Math Game
- Roll and Trace, Roll and Writing Math Center
- Counting & Ten Frame Math Puzzles (1-6)
- Subitizing Match-Up Math Center (1-6)
- Counting Objects Math Center Activity
First Grade Literacy Centers
- Puzzles Beginning BlendsLiteracy Center ( bl, fl, cl, pl) and (tr, gr, fr, cr)
- CVC Word Puzzle Literacy Center
- Ending Sounds Literacy Center
- Fix the Sentences Writing Literacy Center
- Write the Story Literacy Activity
First Grade Math Centers
- Addition/Subtraction Math Board Game
- Additional Puzzle Math Center
- Place Value with Base Ten Math Center
- Adding Objects Math Center
- Making 20 Math Center
Each center activity comes with an “I Can” card for student independence.
Most activities have a student response page that can be used as an exit ticket.
I have included both grade levels so teachers will have options in their classrooms. I understand, there will be some activities that you will not be able to use in your classroom. Therefore the price has been adjusted accordingly.
NOTE: If you were a member of the CLEVER SCHOOL TEACHER MEMBERSHIP Site, this file was included in your September 2019 LOOT! Do not purchase this file again as it is exactly the same.