Kindergarten First Week of School Activities are featured in this blog post. Name activities and lesson plans for back to school!
Are you getting excited?! Here are some kindergarten first week of school activities! You will also see how my day is scheduled!
I start each week out with a focus wall that contains that week’s learning objectives.
This is a fun and easy first day activity. I sent these home on the last day of school.
Centers and Stations
First Day Books
Downloadable Lesson Plans
You may also be interested in…
If you are looking for other back to school and classroom management ideas, you may be interested in the following blog posts:
- How do I fit it all in… a look at my daily schedule
- How I manage stations (Click HERE to view)
- How to introduce stations at the beginning of the year
- What does a guided reading lesson look like
- Literacy station ideas
- Math station ideas
- Early Finishers “I’m DONE!”
- Writers workshop nuts and bolts
- Reading workshop nuts and bolts
- Math workshop questions answered
- Classroom behavior and expectations
- Organizing for Instruction (click HERE to view)