Math and literacy games for the whole year! August themes include back to school centers. This set of activities that can be used as a fun center or station. These also work great as a small group activity.
Each game follows the same format, so you just have to teach it once. Then swap out the skills. Easy to differentiate for your classroom.
Each month contains 10 games in all with “I can” cards to support student independence.
AUGUST MATH AND LITERACY CENTER ACTIVITIES
- Capital/lowercase letters word study BUMP game X 3
- Beginning sounds word study BUMP game x 3
- Syllables word study BUMP game
- Rhyming word study BUMP game
- Numbers 1-5 math BUMP game x 2
- Counting 1-5 math BUMP game x 2
- 2D shapes math BUMP game