Dragons Love Tacos Lessons and Ideas!
Dragons Love Tacos Lessons: Read Aloud
Here are a few first-grade response samples.
YES! First grade and even kindergarten are using our 2nd Grade Engaging Readers. This teacher told me that her class was getting so good at writing that they appreciated having more room on the paper to write!
Cause and Effect
Here is a classroom chart that helps students to organize their thinking!
and then students completed their own Dragons Love Tacos Cause and Effect response page.
Students also worked on making connections to the text.
Dragons Love Tacos Video
You can listen to this fun book below!
Dragons Love Tacos Craft and Sentence Study
Each week we include a sentence study and a craft to go along with the book! With the sentence study, students highlight various parts of speech.
You can find all of these activities by clicking:
You may download these lesson plans for kindergarten PDF or an editable template. I have used Hello Literacy Fonts (which are free for non-commercial use). You may want to download her fonts and install them on your computer first. This way the formatting will not be off. Naturally, you can change the fonts if you prefer.
- Do you need help in editing these visual lesson plans? Click: Tech Support for Teachers
- Download these plans by clicking HERE or on the image below.
WANT TO SEE OTHER LESSON PLANS LIKE THIS?
To see additional Lesson Plan Posts like this, click HERE.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- How I manage stations (Click HERE to view)
- How to introduce stations at the beginning of the year
- What does a guided reading lesson look like
- Literacy station ideas
- Math station ideas
- Early Finishers “I’m DONE!”
- Writers workshop nuts and bolts
- Reading workshop nuts and bolts
- Math workshop questions answered
- Classroom behavior and expectations
- Organizing for Instruction (click HERE to view)
- Guided Reading 2 Day Lesson Plans