Kindergarten stamping stations are the BEST! We loved these every year! We use them for themes, math, phonics, and sight words!
Stamping Words Fun!
We use them for word families with the first stamping unit I made. There are 30 different word family options in this set.
Stamping Math Fun
Monthly Themed Stamping for Math and Literacy
Then I had a request to make monthly themed stamping station. So I did!
Each month contains:
- 4 different themes
- 4 literacy activities for each theme
- 3 math activities for each theme
- “I can” cards so students can work independently on these tasks.
You can find these units by clicking HERE.
Stamping Phonics Set
Finally, I have made a phonics set too! This unit is HUGE too! Here is what you will find:
- Beginning Sounds (50 pages)
- Digraphs Beginning and Ending Sounds ( 21 pages)
- Blends Beginning and Ending Sounds ( 59 pages)
- Ending Sounds – (56 pages)
- CVC Short Vowels (47 pages)
- Word Families (long vowels)
You can check this unit out by clicking HERE.