Save time and printing costs with this black ink only kindergarten centers for math and literacy for Halloween and Fall. Print out each of these center activities on colored card stock or construction paper and your students will remain engaged throughout the entire center rotation.
Set your students up for success with these kindergarten math centers and kindergarten literacy centers that are perfect for the beginning of the year or anytime throughout the year. Your students will gain independence with these centers while they will improve their literacy and math skills.
With plenty of opportunities for practicing each skill, your students will dive into these kindergarten math centers and kindergarten literacy centers each day.
Over 126 math centers and literacy centers are perfect for kindergarten. These will last you all year!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THESE HALLOWEEN AND FALL THEMED ACTIVITIES?
Literacy Center Activities for Kindergarten
- Candy Corn Puzzle Center – Students will match the uppercase letter with the lowercase letter and a beginning sound image. Each letter is included so you can customize the center activity to match your own scope and sequence. This is perfect for alphabet recognition.
- Spider Alphabet Letter Formation Practice – In this center, students will start at the spider and trace the uppercase and lowercase letter. Then they will write it on their own. Each letter is included so you can customize the center activity to match your own scope and sequence. This is perfect for alphabet recognition.
- Monster Letter Sounds – This monster themed literacy center has 3 sets of letter to beginning sound match activities. These 3 letter sorts will last for 3 weeks or more!
- Pumpkin Trace the Line Fine Motor Center Activity – Students will spin the pumpkin spinner and trace the line on their response worksheet. There is even an open-ended draw activity your kindergarten students will love!
- Pencil in the Words Editable Sight Words – This is a Halloween candy themed sight word center activity. Students will spin the spinner and write the words. This is editable so you can add your own high frequency words.
- Colorful Sentences – Students have two different sets of matching activities. Both of these sentences feature color words.
- Patch of Rhymes – Pumpkin themed rhyming center activity! Students will decide if the pictures on the task card rhyme or not.
Math Center Activities for Kindergarten
- Bat-tacular Number Formation Practice – In this center, students will start at the bat and trace the numeral. Students will then count the bats on the center card and write the numeral again. Numbers 1 – 12 are included in this math center activity
- Nutty about 10 Frames – Students will count the dots on the acorn 10 frames. Then complete the ten frames on the acorn response page. Numbers 1 – 12 are included.
- Shapely Pumpkins 2D Shape Math Center – This fun geometry center asks students to match the shape to the response page and color the shape the same color that is written on the center card.
- More Candy Comparing Number Center – This kindergarten math center asks students to compare numbers 1 to 10. Students will say the number that is more and color that piece of candy. This is perfect for back to school or at any time throughout the year.
- Less Spiders Please Number Center – Students will say the number that is less, write the numbers on the spiders and color the spider with the lesser number.
- Fall Follies Addition Center – Students count the fall themed items and write the amounts to build an equation on the response sheet. Students will then write the sum.
- Fall Treasures Counting Center – Kindergarten students will count the fall themed items and write how many of each they count on the response sheet.
PREDICTABLE CENTER ACTIVITIES
You will love using these predictable center activities that will keep your students engaged throughout your center time. You can also use these kindergarten centers for small group work, morning work, homework, and much more!
Each month you will find familiar tasks, so you do not have to reteach the kindergarten center activity each time. Each kindergarten math center has a response page option with plenty of skills to practice.
Use the kindergarten literacy centers to help your students improve their reading and writing skills. Kindergarten reading can be challenging, but not with the sorting cards and practice opportunities included in this bundle so your students can over-learn the skills they need to succeed.
Included in each month of kindergarten centers:
- Minimum 7 kindergarten math centers
- Minimum 7 kindergarten literacy centers
- Recording sheets for the activities
- Each center has 9-12 task cards for extra practice
- “I Can” cards to help build student independence
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Loved how it was all in black and white to save lots in color ink. The kids enjoyed these activities during centers. Thanks for sharing.” – Veronica H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “The students love these centers. I also have the monthly color bundle. I put these out at centers depending on the skills being reviewed and level of the students. I usually put out three activities. This gives them some choice in which activity they want to do.” – Nanette P.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love DeeDee’s products! This one is easy prep and gives choices for my students during station time, as well as differentiation based on skill. Thank you for another great product!” – Michelle T.
You may also be interested in:
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for January
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for February
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for March
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for April
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for May
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for August & September
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for October
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for November
- Stations: Black ink ONLY for December
Save more than 25% on the bundle!
Stations: Black Ink ONLY The COMPLETE SET
Want to add some color?
Math and Literacy Stations for January
Math and Literacy Stations for February
Math and Literacy Stations for March
Math and Literacy Stations for April
Math and Literacy Stations for May
Math and Literacy Stations for August & September
Math and Literacy Stations for October
Math and Literacy Stations for November
Math and Literacy Stations for December
Save more than 25% on the bundle!
Math and Literacy Stations: The COMPLETE SET